- Inventory the tools and materials available to you, as needed
- Complete your artisan project(s). Try to do a project that is typical of the Russian colony.
- No oil painting in the buildings
- Canvas tarp provided by Fort Ross in Fur Warehouse close
- Optional: Ask for the branding iron if you are doing a wood project. Use it on your bench or perhaps brand a piece of scrap wood for each artisan in the class
- Return all tools to Fur Warehouse closet neatly, wash and dry as needed. Fold tarp before putting away.
- Move personal sleeping gear into back of Kuskov House – only at the scheduled time!
- Prepare candle lanterns and matches for Night Watch before dinner (materials and instructions provided by ELP Instructor)
- Know your Night Watch and morning clean up chores
Rules and Responsibilities –
- Follow the Officers’ instructions at all times
- Obey all safety rules; be very careful with tools
- Put tools away; clean and rake work area when finished
Night watch – Check Schedule. Wake up Clerks in the front Chapel room for next watch, or as specified by the Commandant
Morning Responsibilities –
- Pack personal gear
- Clean and sweep back of Kuskov House, and the Officers’ Barracks. Make sure it’s completely cleared out.
- Collect ALL lanterns for your Company. Dry them as needed and return to ELP closet, or where specified by your ELP Instructor
- Tidy and clean the game bag and its contents. Report any problems to your ELP Instructor
- If your group is finished but the clean up isn’t finished find out how you can help
- Help make sure all Fort gear is clean and dry. Help carry all dried Fort gear to ELP closet in the Officers’ Barracks, and put in right place
- Remove litter, make sure wax is off tables and floors. Wash down and dry tablecloths. Ask your ELP Instructor whether the tablecloths should be folded, and fold as needed.
- Fort Litter Pick Up – All groups line up shoulder-to-shoulder and walk the inside of the fort for a full Fort cleanup.
Fill in your character names below –
Artisan Officers –
Artisan Employees –